Airbus Helicopters, DAHER, DCI, Eurotradia and Vector Aerospace have consolidated their expertise to introduce E-HOTS, an innovative support package aimed at signiﬁcantly enhancing our customers’ capabilities in deployed operations.
- Conﬂict zones.
- Oil & Gas exploration.
- Humanitarian and crisis relief missions.
For any type of deployment, E-HOTS represents an adaptable and cost-lowering solution.
Covering Maintenance, Logistics, Operations and Supplementary helicopter services, E-HOTS is designed as service ‘Modules’ which can be selected as needed, for as long as needed.
The ability to combine the resources of the five E-HOTS partners ensures that ready-to-use support packages specifically tailored the demanding operational needs of customers are available at a moment’s notice – all while remaining highly cost effective.
By using this innovative ‘pooling & sharing’ concept, a wide range of premium services are consolidated and managed under a single point of contact resulting in a simplified and reactive process for our customers.
The Consortium's turnkey support is suitable for any future operation. Benefits include:
- All inclusive and versatile support to fill capability gaps or supplement resources in order to increase mission ability.
- Ensure higher availability when needed, without the investment.
- Improved value for money through cost-lowering mechanisms.
- Services available in austere conditions, provided by experienced operators and the OEM.
- Availability at short notice.
- For multinational operations, facilitates pooling and sharing between customers to make the most of deployed resources.
- Single point of contact to better coordinate outsourced services.
- New leasing and operational assistance options.